X-FACTOR CRICKET CAMPS
Join Ben Williams over the school holidays for a four day live-in cricket coaching camp, hosted at Christ's College in Christchurch.
Cricketers who have attended in the past often mention to us as adults that these live-in coaching camps were heavily influential in their daily lives and remain a memorable experience that they deeply treasure. Our camps are guaranteed to be the most valuable and stimulating cricket coaching experience you will receive but are more than that. They are life impact camps which assist in the development of well rounded young individuals. We are excited to provide more youngsters with this opportunity in 2023 - this is your chance to get involved. These cricket coaching camps are headed personally by Ben Williams.
CRICKET CAMP DATES
Group 2: 16 & 17 Year Old Boys
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 10 x T27 Coaching Sessions - To learn more about T27
Cricket Coaching please click here
- Toolbox to developing self confidence
- 20 coaching lessons on the key aspects of the game
- Mental Skills Training
- Video analysis and 1-1 coaching segments with Ben Williams
- Post Camp Development Plan
- Three nights accommodation
- All meals
- The camps will be held at Christ's College in Christchurch
- The coaching programme will be held on the grass wicket facilities at the Christ's College Cricket Grounds (South Hagley Park - 75 Riccarton Ave, Christchurch) - a short walk from Christ's College, and the BWCA indoor centre in Sydenham
- The camps are open to cricketers from all over New Zealand and Australia
To hear from some previous camp participants and parents, check out our Cricket Camp Testimonials.