What is T27 Training?
A new wave of supercharged, modified cricket training has arrived. T27 is an exhilarating, refreshing form of cricket training, crafted through Ben's years of experience, that has proven to produce results and bridge the gap between the training and match environment.
T27 consists of 27 specially designed exercises that provide an energised, highly engaging experience for all players involved whilst developing their ability to transition their skills from the nets to game day.
The best players in the world fiercely believe in themselves and have the ability to problem solve under pressure. T27 training is heavily designed and structured around developing these two key ingredients and preparing players to perform when it matters the most.
T = Transition
27 = 27 Modified, Supercharged Training Games
27 - 27 unique, high energy 45 - 90 minute training sessions that can be tailored for individuals, small groups, teams and large squads. These sessions are guaranteed to benefit players from 9 years of age through to international superstars.
T27 not only develops top level cricketers but fosters the growth of the game by providing the most enjoyable, stimulating and memorable experience for players. At the conclusion of a T27 training session players are always left itching for more and are intrigued as to what the next T27 training session has in store for them.
T27 exercises are an integral part of Ben's coaching programmes and four day cricket camps
Why is T27 the ultimate cricket training experience?
- T27 exercises are not just your usual match simulation exercises. T27 games are innovative, high-energy, modified problem solving challenges where players are exhilarated whilst competing against each other.
- T27 prepares players for the highs and lows of real match situations and is designed to develop cricketers resilience and emotional skills management = tools for life.
- T27 bridges the gap between the training and match environment.
- T27 systematically develops players confidence which players can carry through to game day.
- T27 is the most exciting and enjoyable form of cricket training available thus fostering players passion for the game of cricket.
- T27 training teaches players how to design and implement a peak performance mindset.
- Technical skills and understanding are acquired and improved via active learning experiences. This is often where players make breakthroughs in their ability, rather than being forced to listen to lengthy theoretical tutorials.
- T27 training accelerates tactical understanding, self-sufficiency skills and decision making.
- Most youngsters these days are addicted to devices so T27 cricket training is also designed to nurture key characteristics such as leadership, team cohesiveness and communication skills.